Saturday, January 16, 2010

DevD

We all have a bit of DevD in us.



I wrote a fucking lengthy discourse on love after a particularly frustrating day.
I wrote the entire thing on my iPod. The following formula should be noted down somewhere, for its an absolute formula like Newton's Laws of Physics or something like that.. its applicable everywhere, anytime..

25% Sleep + 25% Infatuation + 25% Frustration + 25% Insane Gray Matter = "Catastrofuck"

Here's an extract: "..When I was in love, I for some reason thought of history and railway stations and Dehradun.. And this particular phrase, "sunrise on the national highway" stuck in my head for reasons I just can't explain in this post.."

I don't know how I let my emotions get the better of me... I just have to ensure that I don't fall again...

6 comments:

  1. i culdnt understand a bit.. except dat ur back 2 senses.. rlly??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. I was back to my ol' sensible self for awhile.. now I'm lost again.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud.. dats better fr u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. evn i didn't gt a wrd in it..bt al ur formulae are awesome..so Siddharth Sir cn u plz provide us with their derivations too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure... the derivations are coming up by the weekend...Man.. I oughta write a book...

    ReplyDelete