Saturday, February 13, 2010

SQL, Finally.

For some reason, ever since I saw those logon prompts at computers running Windows NT about 8 years ago, I have always wanted to study SQL and PHP.

And now, finally, I have DBMS as a subject in my course.
DBMS deals with databases and so, with SQL because no database is possible without SQL.
I went to the DBMS lab for the first time today and it was hugely interesting to create databases, tables, fields and whatnot.. I thoroughly enjoyed today's lab..

Another reason why I like SQL programming so much is because I know that it will help me in building up Copocollege... But, as of now, I'm still on a very elementary level... But I'm learning quick... I didn't have Oracle software on my laptop so I did some digging and found a great free alternative: MySql.. Check it out... If you're interested, that is..

0 comments:

Post a Comment