Saturday, August 28, 2010

A New Year.

When you are in college, the 4 years that you are in college, you cease to run by the standard calendar. You're clock runs by the college schedule. The Semester replaces the Month/Season as the Standard unit. We students always plan for stuff with the Sem in mind. And so, here we are. In the better part of the year because this is an Odd sem. The Odd sems are better for a number of reasons: good weather, long duration of the sem so that means fewer attendance hassles, and did I say good weather?

The subjects are interesting, though I know that not everyone shares that belief with me.
And then we've got parties coming up. And believe me, the parties in this sem are gonna be unlike the parties in earlier sems.. Its a little complicated, but I'll soon post pics.

I know that I haven't been able to post here for quite some time now. But in no way has this blog been abandoned by me. Like I'd said in an earlier post, this is not a daily log of my activites, that'd be boring, and useless, and totally idiotic. I post here when I want to and when I can post something and not just anything.

As is visible in the previous post, I created another video the previous month, and I called it "Boring Days".. well, its supposed to be a pun on a lot of things but its okay if you don't get it. And now, as I type, I've got a number of pics open in the background. Thats right, I've started working on two more videos. One of them will consist of pics entirely from the St.Paul days. Glorious days. Glorious pics. The time spent at St.Pauls will always be cherished.

Then, I didn't post anything about my days at HPES Noida. My summer 'training'. Well, yes, that requires a lengthy post and it will come sooner or later. Right now, I've got more than fifty pics on my Fb profile from those days. A few of them are awesome, a few are alright, but almost all of them make me want to go back again for Winter 'training'. :)

Hmm.. And thats that. The next month will see many more posts, no kidding. This semester is perfect for blogging. And a couple of other things, but thats another story ("Flogging a Dead Horse" for those 'In the Loop')

And, yes, please check out the video below. And do see the movie then. It. Is. Awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment