Thursday, March 25, 2010

Birthday

By the time I publish this post, the 25th of March will have begun. That, fuckers, is my birthday.

How will I celebrate my birthday? Well, I've got a party planned and some other stuff, but all that is for the weekend. Right now, I will spend my birthday watching DevD, and then perhaps, an episode or two of Top Gear, the greatest thing that ever happened to tv.

My performance in the previous semester doesn't warrant my asking for any particular (read: expensive) gift from my family. But, considering the greedy wolf that I am, I don't mind sharing that the following things are waiting in line (perhaps for the next 25th of March): A telescope, a digital SLR, a new mobile phone, a Blu Ray player along with a high definition tv, an Apple Macbook, a Dell server, an HP home server, a Playstation3, an Xbox 360, a leather and wood hard bound copy of Dante's Divine Comedy, an iMac, all of Valve's games and more... this list doesn't have an end.

But for now, I think that a little get together with my friends would suffice. A little party, good food, Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear.. seriously, this is truly relaxing.

Right.. thats that. Now, let me get a little philosophical. I am very, very clear about some things. I absolutely hate to unnecessarily complicate life. And I will not, come what may, unnecessarily complicate my birthday.

As for those people who don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about, don't worry about it. Enjoy' :)

1 comment:

  1. nice list.. so.. was d b'day complicated?? btw wat r u talking abt?? do temme abt it.. nd ya.. nice video.. cool!!

    ReplyDelete