Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Minors have ended, as has Routine.

The Minors ended a few days ago on the 9th. But first lets go back to the 1st, Holi and the holidays around Holi.
Those were a fun seven (or eight) days. I didn't do much but then, not doing much is an art in itself. I just.. relaxed. These holidays rejuvenated me for another month or so of College.

Holi. It was like every other Holi we have had over the years. And, like every other Holi, this was just as, if not more, fun. We visited the usual suspects, though we missed one of them by a few minutes. And, I snapped photos. My phone stopped responding for one whole day after the ordeal but to tell you the truth, I really don't care about my phone that much.




And then, on the next day, we had a party. Now, this was a party that had guys from HCST (obviously), GLA, IILM, JIMS, DIT and some medical college in Maharashtra. So, this was, in a way, an inter-college party. Great fun. And since it was a Paulian (me) who came up with the idea of holding a party, there was bound to be a lot of dancing. And I have more than two hundred pics and a couple of videos to prove that.






I called this party my 'Post-Holi-Pre-Minor-Pre-Result' party.

That was that. Now, after the holidays, we had the dreaded Minors. Raat Gayi Baat Gayi. Hence I'll not talk about them. After the minors, I had a couple of changes in my routine that I just cannot explain now but I will do so in an upcoming post here. Its just that somehow, somewhere down the line, Computer Science Engineering became less of a chore, less of a burden for me. It was a fuckin heady feeling.

Then we had a couple of strikes in our college. A couple of more pics is what they should mean to you.


And so life goes on... albeit with a couple of changes. Gyan Jyoti and my Birthday's coming up... I love March. And everything with it. :)

2 comments: